recent CNY & re-current and home!!!!

finale!! i'm sitting in front of my laptop updating my long dead blog.
No worries im perfectly over the incident already. Well thoroughly it do came into my mind once in a while.
But time heals right.
^^
kay enough for the craps.
Lets review my recent updates alright
heeeeee
^===========================^
been to Doreen's house for CNY reunion open house party!
absolutely fun!
well its lucky i did went for the reunion
^^


me,sasa & papa joe!


hehehehe the daughter and father( Doreen says that)

Happy FamilY!!!!


haha my SNY ,Alvin ooi

dress code of the day. 


Its a fun reunion coz we got the chance to Gossip alot bout this and that hehe
crews, 
work, 
and always life!
^^
oh yeah,did  mention what did i did in the morning before the reunion party? hmm no right.hehe
its been a rushy day for me coz i have to rush down to get a quick medical check in a place i've no idea where the hell isit. 
its somewhere in orchard i guess but thrust me please do not appoint any checks on sunday coz its a complete dead town there on sunday!
i have been walking up and down across the building like a lost kid looking for mummy. And the funny thing i the building is infront of me all the time. 
==
xd!!!!!
they seriously need to improve on putting bigger visible sign on. 
after the basic check, hurried down to the next play to get my x-ray done, as you can see,
look like bath robe huh!=P  
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CNY 2 days @ Penang!
it has been a year huh! time flies
!!!!
i've never been home for angpao last year,
but this year
heheh 
i did though! thanks to a good friend of mine!
i have the chance to reunion with my family members although its just 2 nights but i aprreciate it. i could not wish for more.
God <3 me!!!!
hehehehheehhe

reunion with my BFF!!!!!! NG JEAN NEE!!!a precious friend since kindergarten!

Kek Lok Si temple a MUST visi place in PEN!!Thumbs up for THIS!!!




with Cousy on our way to PEN. Thrust me please do not go over to PEN during CNY or any festive season alright! you'll regret!!! it got us stuck in the jam for more then 3 hrs!

on our way there, in the car^^

in the AC heading back! bump into Rayne n Thomas.

get my make up done on board, coz i overslept, got a wake up call from mum hehe lucky me!


YAY


this is the nude look before make up.... urghhhh need more sleep i know!==
 well thats mostly all of my CNY home trip pics.
carry on would be how i spend my CNY in SIN.
after flight, having supper with the besties.

we do look like couple dont we
!! hehehehhe muah! with andy!


kay this is how me and my another bff merina spend our cny, taking pics! or known as DA TOU TIE heheheh sorry dont know what is it call in english but we do enjoyed ourselves ^^

 by watching 2 movies i a row hahahahhaha
i know its crazy!



Pic of the day!

little bunch before our movie..^^
i may not have a fabulous new year nor Cny this year but i felt happy and enough ^^
with all my friends and wishes i'll survive!
hehehehehhhe
appreciate it much! peeps!!
muah!!!



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RE-Current!
Urghhhhhhhhh!!! in n BlinK of an eye! it has been a year by now!
oh yeah! second stamp in my SEP card! 
dang! time flies!
but its to get our Batch 34 reunite once again although not all of it( our batch has been divided into half to carry out the recurrent.)
but the only thing different is we are gonna train with tech crews which is the pilots.
^^
its fun though!
had fun yelling come this way come this way!!
jump jump!! 2 by 2!!
hehehhhe
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
miss the moment with Doreen and Joe!!!
T_____________________________T 

my sleepy face during the training

waiting for bus to get home!


hahahhahahaha MH?!!

ladies of batch 34!!!!! except of Capt Nasai( with specs) and Capt. Steve there hehehhe  new members! =P

Fire drill! anyone here anyone here?! hehehe.has anyone spot Hayati with the yay!? at the back? hehe

smile!!! =)))



me again!!! hehehehheheh

was drinking herb tea through the 3 solid days of recurrent.. yup i'm sick..;(

breathe!!!!!

please do not learn this at home would ya..

break time!!!



well what is our favorite past time? yup taking pictures!

well that's all for now. Will be updating my life journal more often if i have the time hehehhehe

Comments

Popular Posts