New year update

It's a new year peeps:) welcome to 2012:)))
A new year a new beginning new adventures,
New life,new love new hope...yes I did it... I have done my part to let him know what I really feel bout him over a year. Hoping to get an answer which I have already know but I I insist to wait till midnight of new year's eve. Guess believing in 2nd chances don't expire till midnight is only me. He, never answer..no call,no text no fb no nothing just silently, quietly pass over it. So did he ever know that i had a crush on him? Yup I guess. But i guess it's 1sided love all the way only me:)
But nahhhh it's over ... I will buried this feeling deep locked sealed in my heart. Who knows what may happen in the future? We can't predict what's gonna happen in the future right.
But I don't wanna loose him as a friend as well.. So if by any chances that he is reading this pose, please still friends Kay...
:)))
Praying so so so so hard that this year would be a new start and a busy year for me.

Comments

Popular Posts