I'm alright

Hi there peeps...:) it's been a while since the incident occurred. Don't worry I'm alright well of course not completely heal though. Have stop everything the crying the emo-ing but of course the pain heals as time goes by. people have to grow and move on right? I have learn something from though. Its very true that one needs love but if you have it but you are not happy it's better to be off without it. I'm might not be a perfect person moreover look for a perfect person,(giggles) but if he found the one he really loved I will give my best wishes to him. At least I have fall for someone deeply in my life it is just that he might not be the 1 that I am looking for :)))). Although he ignored me, I won't be bugging or whining him either instead I'll wish him ...:) I'm not that bad aren't I!!! Cool......
Through this hardship, I realize that I have my best-ties around me to support me and encourage me and of course curse him for me=p. I'm not angry or whining about this matter anymore as it does not benefits me and by seeing all my friends around of me scolding him or cursing him or even get pissed off of him I'm actually happy instead. Well I have to say that it's lucky to a group of best friends ISO a lover. But of course I will try to forget him n move on get myself a better shoulder, a better man! ^__________^
P. S: according to Dorothy my RS status is pretty much good rather:p we'll c..
With loveđź’‹

Comments

Popular Posts