Me

Just did a Perth flight yesterday :) splendid.. Was being positioned as FA 2 for the flight luckily was flying with 2of my fellow batch mates if not I cant barely imagine what's gonna happen I mean as usual, it's a very busy yet tired flight..:~..trust me as if we weren't flying to Perth we walked to Perth actually it's a 4hrs 55min non stop walking along the aisle! *sweats* hiccups for the first sector no changes in that same old pax coutures. But thank god Nothing happen during our journey to Terra Australis. :)))
Hmm coming back sector nothing much to be mentioned about, but in caused of jet lags or tiredness I left some important documents in the AC and it's a very very extremely important ! But how brilliant am I to just realize the lost of it just when we were about to drop the earnings. By the time we scoot back to the AC it's too late the caterers have already removed the carts from the galley. After a hush rush and delayed mumbling thinking what to do I manage to get the catering center's number and contacted them.
Thank God again!!! HE loves me still!Muah!
They found it and leave it at the security post so that it's easy for me to redeem the next day.
Lucky aren't I:)

Comments

Popular Posts