Valentines 2014

Finally diploma course is over and i have the time to blog. =) Time flies huh.. last year was really hectic for me with work and studies; exams, assignment. Work? lates, demerit points well my record aint pretty at all. i am prepared to accept the worse possibility. oh well haha. I promise to be a good girl this year if i have the chance alright haha.
Back to the caption!!
its valentines again! yay!
excitement!!lol well a little bit yeah.hmm hows me and him? so far so good =) as usual there is ups and downs right? a little bit of argument, dissatisfaction, angry and all but yeah we love each other. Almost 2 years for us now =)) hopefully our love story goes on and on forever=)
He brought me to Ma Maison, for dinner.
well not exactly candle light dinner hmmmmmm =P
but its alright i love it .



feeling hot huh my man?!


the cozy interior.

#selfie =P




yay to our second time celebrating valey together! yay!!!!!!!

and OOooo my fav part or fav time of valentine ! pressie time! hmm for this year i don't have any idea on what to get for him actually my man even asked me what did i want for valey, well in my heart was "hmmmm DIAMOND??? " LOL OOPS just kidding i DID NOT ask for that!!!
 but in the end we decided to get each other another couple watch!  Its not a couple watch but it look similar so we choose it.What really special about these watches are the engravings behind it. It says tian chang di jiu(chinese) which means forever and ever. I have been wanting to buy the watches of that series with the engravings behind it and tadaaaaaa!!!! i finally got mine! and his =P

simple yet lovely pre-valentine of mine =)))))


Comments

Popular Posts