TR~~TR

It has been 3 months d since i started flying!!! fuuuu time is flying ! its like just yesterday only we reach SIN for training! everything comes so fast out of sudden! one month with my darling mentor(Sarah,below) has past..^^ miss her though a very friendly yet cute mentor i ever had!! awww miss her! although we just flew 1 month togather! But at least for most every flights we see each other^^ its still fresh in my mind that the first day i flew with her,(giggles) she was so cool to me! i am so scared that she might be some kind of zapp  crew to me! But
hmmm!! i came to realise that she is actually a very fun gurl! ^^ i wont ever forget the time we flew togather!
Picture took on our last flight togather too BKK

the most happiest moment of my life!!!!! i flew with with MIN!!!!
my ONEE!!!!!!
my precious batch mate! it was so fun back there!
aww wish to fly again with her!
^^
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Presents from the F.O!!!
(ermm i am so sorry FO! i forgot what is ur name !)
=P
but i do remember ur face though^^

A team of friendly crew!
from the Left,(Stacy,Me &Fathin)
Flight to Bangkok!

Picture of 4 of us! took by Bangkok ground stuff^^


Last but not least!
^^
a Ka CHAK! with the cute ground stuff!
^^
He is a very friendly ground stuff though! wish to meet him again^^

Comments

  1. What is the Airline you work for? :)

    can you tell me must get how many credit in SPM so I can interview. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive worked for tiger airways last time. now i worked for Silk Air

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts