To my dearest baby boy, Nicholas Seah...

Forgive me posting this up baby... But I wanted to send a message to you but it felts so long and I'm scared that u r annoyed from my long whining text messages 😝. Thank you for the pre-birthday present baby... It's really special and a surprise for me coz you always claim that you are not a good surprise maker or planner + a lousy bf huh... Ya that's you slogan..
But I love you baby.. No matter how lousy u are.. Coz u r my precious baby.. Thank you for planning all the surprises for me baby.and I'm sorry that if I always make u angry or irritates you.
I promise I will try not to repeat all those mistakes again alright. I felt I'm so useless and irritating whenever I make you angry annoyed. I don't want to see a sad smile or ignorance from ur face.

:)
I'm finally turning 20 in few days time... Not a xiao mei mei anymore. I want To celebrate my every birthdays , anniversary ,month-sary be it what so ever event, celebration or special date ... I want to celebrate with you.
Nicholas Seah. My one and only.
Pls forgive me on my vocabulary.
I know I sucks.. I will keep learning and keep loving u more and more.
I love you baby..❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


Comments

Popular Posts