my second month with MI

its my second month with MI already. so far yet still ok work load is much more then before commercial is indeed different from low cost carrier. a lot more to work on and do,passenger profile is more demanding and petty. plus just move move to a new place=more money..
 but oh well im convincing myself to suck it in and wipe my tears with tears. 
^^
stay positive and think about the money!!
oh yeah$$$$$$$
come to mummy.
mean while life is still ok with MI although there is good and hard times..=P
tired more...
i seriously need a short leave or holiday or what ever trip out of singapore.
or else i think i am gonna out of breath soon.

sick of sin.
i miss my home
miss my sis
miss my families 
and i miss my boy friend right now.
what should i do to cure this miss-ness of mine?
to stop my self from missing them which i cant...;(
i have been telling myself that i cant let myself wash myself with tears or else i will be very weak
its that the way of curing it?
well i suppose so. 
cant keep shedding tears right.
haha 




....................................................................................................................................good night..............
its just a random post............................................................................................................

Comments

Popular Posts