View of life from me

I cannot exactly remember when is the last time i updated my blog. Everything seems to be so packed up ever since i start my DIP studies. Things been up and down changes occur everywhere, working to the direction that was planned PR, gratuity, house, marriage, kids. *giggles* that's how my simple life plan. Straight forward, create a home our home. But i realise something recently, in the train while i was on my way to work a random day, i watch young couples holding each other,silly smiles hanging on their faces looking at each other, then came in another old couple holding hands sitting down slowly discussing where to go wheres the next stop. See, that's how life from young experiencing all sorts of difficulties and tasks, meeting and dating people around. Separate and reunions, i always believe in this very true sentence, which is "if that something or someone is meant to be yours, it will eventually be yours no matter how far or how hard it could possibly be". i mean nobody could foreseen what is going to happen in the future right. People around been asking me, "so Zoey hows your life going on? find that special someone? What is your plan for the future? " or some even ask " Nah Zoey you are still young, keep your options open. You sure about him? you sure about staying in Singapore not going to explore the world ?". Well my answer is Yes. Yes i have found the right person ready to spend the rest of my life getting old with him, yes i have already plan my future with him, Yes i am going to settle down with him, yes i am sure about him. when all this question were brought up to me the only thing that came up to my mind is how i plan my life and every piece and puzzle of it have one thing in common which is "him". In every one's life there will be someone a motivation for us to keep moving, for me is my family, friends and him. Without them i don't think i could get this far. I miss them miss those days those silly illy things we did
I miss my family and friends,
miss the joy and laughter we had during dinner time,
miss the time where we argue over the tv remote control,
miss celebrating every one's birthday together,
miss my mum's cooking,
miss their long winded stories,
miss the time where me and my mum and sisters share our secret,
miss all of it.
I miss him although he is near me.
i remember he said to me don't say something that could make us apologize or feel sorry for each other. i miss him.
miss his scent,
his touch,
his smile,
his kiss,
his hug,
his love,
miss those silly things we experience together,
running in the rain in the middle of the night at the beach,
hugging in the lifts,
our usual walkway path back home,
funny things that we could easily fought and laugh over it,
teasing each other, making fun of each other,
i miss all of it.
I am a simple girl with all those need same like every other girl in the world.
don't need too much or too little of everything just a little will do.

Comments

Popular Posts