Grow

Hi everyone ^^ a lot of my friends been asking me even my family members been asking me how can i manage my work and school in the same time and i decided to type it down here, my blog ^^. Life has been tougher ever since i started studies and more tired as i have to go to work in the morning and attend school in the evening. Doing both is actually quite hard coz I'm flying you see but for my future its worth doing it. I believe that all I'm doing this right now is worth it ^^. But of course sometimes i get a little stressed up and tired and eventually i bloated up like a bloated puffer fish, and start to complain everything to him( the bf). Which is not a very good idea (so don't do that). Finding a way to release stress is the best way of letting all out for me is rather weird coz the only way is crying. =0
This one night i have been crying so badly and complain to him end up we had a fight. i complained to him life here is so stressful that i feel like going home...
End up the answer i wanted to hear from him is not the answer i was wishing for. He says " go home if you you feel stress" that sentence break my heart so bad that my heart broke into pieces. in my heart  thinks "how could you say that to me? after all the hard work and you can easily just ask me to go? how could you? all i wanted is just for you to ask me don't go be strong etc" i cried for the whole night after that fight. (till my eyes swell and red) . He is not the type will console me even I'm crying instead he give reasons and advice. Which took a while for me to digest. Girls, you know.
He says "if you are so stress then don't force yourself doing it" . And then i realise actually nobody force me to study nobody force me to stay in SIN. I did all this on my own will. Which is quite stupid of me because i chose this and I'm whining over it. But I'm clear that I'm doing all this for a reason, for my future. Better do it now then its too late.

Comments

Popular Posts