Vacay oh vacay

Gosh cant believe it my vacay ended like 3 weeks ago! ALREADY! T_______________________T
although its not a really long vacation, just a 4D 3N trip but at least i got to go back home plus my dear Mr. Seah is following me back for the second time :) and Moses (his friend), followed us back as well. *I'm missing penang food already!! -__-.
DATE: 23/03/13-26/03/13
OBJECTIVE : EAT ALLWE CAN (lol hehehehe)
day 1
I came back from overnight Yangon flight before i catch the earliest flight back to Penang after that. My flight from Yangon reached Singapore way early before its scheduled time of arrival it landed ) 0430 instead of 0500. Luckily my dear mun yee accompany me till my boy and his friend reach airport, and thanks to her!! she purposely came to airport to pick up my cabin bag(working bag) and handed my luggage(vacay bag) coz its too troublesome and a waste of time for me to go home pick up my bag and rush to airport again. ♥♥. Thanks babe! i love you@@
We had coffee and gossip for a while before the boys showed up.
and here you go the underwear buddies!

MR. Seah and Moses

Erm i have no idea of what is he doing

Weeee me and him

and in the aircraft. We took TR back to PEN and Jack is our CIC!!
How coincidence!( :( too bad didn't manage to take a pic with him)
During flight we are not busy looking at our tablets or ipads or even power nap, instead I'm bringing this Mr.Seah touring around understanding the aircraft's galley and its equipment
lol
crew wannabe huh( jkjk)
hahahhahah 

 

 
Once we arrived in Pen, mummy and bro is already there as usual waiting for us. The first thing we do after we landed in Pen, Buy Dao Sa Piah. Yup we didn't head for lunch instead we buy biscuits first reason being i don't know where isit located, my brother knows and its easier coz we don't need to buy it last minute before we head back to sin.
After buying the biscuits head back to BM for some yummies!! CURRY MEE!!!!!!!!!
yum yum!
my stomach is growling now even just by typing it out! grrrrrrr
and we didn't manage to get the curry mee pic coz we are too busy and hungry eating, we realise we forget to take pic after we wipe everything out ><!
oh well next time next time..
We spend the rest of the day visiting cherok tok kun for the forest cafe
followed  by having char kway teow in the afternoon.
Do you miss it Mr.Seah? hehehehehheehheheh
 
 
 
 
And of course Bak KUT TEH for dinner!!! That is a routine every time i go back to Penang! i cant imagine going back Penang but not having Bak KUT TEH! ^0^



went out shopping with mummy

And YAY! i got my NOM back!!!

with my best friend since god knows when lol
Jenny.
oh ya and its the first time I've been to a club in PEN!!!
Its a fun night meeting the girls. We drink, we dance like nobody else business and have fun!
Except for the smoking part. I personally preferred Singapore 's club coz is smoke free.
 
 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Day 2

 I don't exactly remember which day did we go to the Church but i think its the 2nd day of our trip. Thanks to Mr. Moses we learn that what is the stories behind the statues around St.Annes Church!










 
 
Day 3

Yam Rice!!! Breakfast of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Next Temple Visiting!
Snake Temple and Kek lok Si temple.
We didn't manage to stay long at penang Island coz Jenny got class in the evening so have to rush back to mainland. But at least we do visit 1 or 2 of the tourist attraction didn't we! :))





 
Picture taken by Mr Seah
 
 





 
 
 
 
 
Had Laksa for our brunch before our dinner!! and the sad thing is we forget to take pictures again!!!!
GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Okie i think I'll stop here for now, more pictures coming up for Day 3 and 4! me so so so so sleepy for now. Good night Peeps!

Comments

Popular Posts