Ups and downs of my life


It has been my third month with MI now. Hmm how was it? Still surviving I guess. Body aren't listening to me lately, keep falling sick. Mc..
Urghhh my third already. I can't risk it anymore. Hate it !😣
Just fell sick  last night, unable to walk straight as if i'm a fifty year old obasan. Luckily my baby boy and beasties, merina and Tomson and my kind land lady bring me to the nearest clinic.
And my baby boy stay back to look after me the whole night❤❤❤💗💗💗💗
Felt guilty for him though make him so worried about me and yet he tried his very best to make me smile even I'm in pain last night(suffering from gastric pain) with his oppa dance haha.
I love this guy and I love all my beasties around me and thanks god for loving me and help me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm much better now. Spent my day nua-ing With baby again, had my late lunch at Bedok Interchange then bugis. And bought myself a few fictions damn nice!! The character is so much like my baby boy! (except the abuse part) . Haha 😂😂
I've taken my med and be obedient. A good girl to take care of my tummy, so that I won't fall sick again.:)) for now good night... Can't wait for my 19th and 20th.. Hehe stay tune!

The fictions that I've mention earlier.

Comments

Popular Posts