happy II month-sary

HAPPY II MONTH-Sary!!!! 
time really flies huh. it has been 2 months now since we were together on that 13th =) 
still remember how we met? i bet u do ><
you said,   " HI i'm Nicholas.Nice to meet you" 
and of course i replied " HI im Zoey nice to meet you too =)" 
*which i was half drunk i guess. 
till i got a wake up call when my phone was lost (by my dear bro ED)
HMM==
ever since then our friendship to in a relationship begins.
from a normal friend's friend to a fb friend( inbox msg)O.O
to Dates...~~<3
to Closer friends..<3
to LOvErs <3
honestly i did not aspect it to be this fast. (== which everyone thinks so...=SHOCK)
haha
but oh well, and yes we are couple. 
its has been a SWEET&MEMORABLE MOMENTS to me.
you may not be the perfect guy in the world but you are the right person for  me.
+I'm NOT a perfect person too. 
But still I LOVE YOU !!! 
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY BABY BOY.. ALWAYS.



OUR 1st PICTURE TAKEN.
AND MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS YET ANOTHER TOUCHING "LETTER" THAT HE HAVE WROTE FOR ME(BEHIND OUR PIC)
><
SKYPE even though i dont have any lay overs
0.0
OUr SATurdays!!
ZOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FALLING ASLEEP IN  THE BUS HUH...
=p
*CANDID =p
( ting said that in this pic he looks calvin Tan hmmmm)

Ooops....(this is taken during our 1st month-sary anyway) hehe 


1st month-sary..<3

We were off to the Aquarium hehe. 
hmm why i want to go to the Aquarium for our 1st month-sary?
its just because i want to see SEA TURTLES! 

=P


 then our dinner,
it may not be a fancy dinner but it is enough for me.
coz no matter which restaurant i go as long as its with you, im in the world's fanciest restaurant already coz im you baby boy.
=)


 RanDom......................................
HIM acting cute hehe 

baby boy, u may not be the richest man in the world to buy me fancy or expensive stuff or pick me up in a fancy car.
guess what, i don't care!as long as you have the heart to pick me up from work and 

AFTER MY WORK..
its enough for me baby boy, i am happy and excited every time after my flight,no matter how tired or exhausted i might be as long that i know that my baby waiting for me at the arrival hall im energized. re-charged again =P
 

baby,i know that there's been some unpleasant moments between us lately, i just want you to know that i don't mean it to make  this happen in between us, and  i will, as promised i will never do it again! 
you are important to me baby boy. no matter what happen before ,
no matter what makes us upset or teared its a past.
as long as we learn how to forgive and forget it will eventually be gone.
i bet you wanna say that im naggy huh, 
but STILL i wanna say this again.
no matter what happened and will happen in the future promise me that we will face this together alright.=) 

 

baby boy, its all bout your heart that i cares about, i don't mind your odd behavior,
i don't mind your weakness in every way,
i don't mind about your past or what you did before,
i don't mind you scars because all i care about is only your heart.
I LOVE YOU from the start ,
in every single way,
believe me, when i say its not about your scar its all about your heart.
i love you more in each passing days.  
all the tears and sadness just let it stay behind us. all i want is just a simple you who love me and i love you for who you are baby boy.
its never felt so real and right before,
but,
you are the one baby.
don't ask me this quest ever again baby boy coz you are the one. 
and im sure of that. (double confirm) =P
you are the one that i have been waiting for my whole life.
let the sweetest moments and words remains. 
Thank You for choosing me and be beside my all the time my love.
happy II month-sary baby.

Comments

Popular Posts