counting down for my mini honeymoon trip to Bali with my baby boy

and yesss!!!! finally my holiday is coming in like 4 More DAYS
Seriously i cannot wait for this  'mini honeymoon" trip to come! not just mini honeymoon though but as a pre celebration of my 21st birthday. And yes! i am officially turning 21 in like errr lets see 16 more days! @@.
Time flies huh =P 
Oh we'll my things were all packed nice and neat ready to go and enjoy my vacation with my love! i think almost the whole company know that i am going holiday at Bali because i have been literally asking every crew for info and keep repeat and annoy my crew saying that I'm going holiday this Sat with my bf. lol

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bag packed! Clothes, IN! Camera Charged!
All set! yuhoo!
i am a bitch i know! But who cares!! Ive been longing and dying for vacation, and i want the whole world to know how excited i am now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speak about Bali, people have been telling me that couples who went Bali for holiday will end up breaking up after the holiday. Its like some kind of curse or something. Well out of curiosity i did googled about it and the story sounds like this....
A Long time ago there is a princess which falls in love with a prince  which she was suppose to marry. And so they dated and so lovey dovey and oh well teenagers they "did" it. Yup they did it...
After the night they were "together" the prince left the princess, guess not every princess story has a happy ending huh.
Leaving the sad and hurt and anger, the princess curse every couple that steps into Bali and have relationship before marriage will Break Up...
Well its just a rumor anyway i believe that if a couple were meant together, they will be together no mater how far apart or how tough the journey would be.
so I'm cool =) about this =P

Comments

Popular Posts