ChinaTown

Wuhuu its blogging time ya peeps!i have no idea what is wrong with blogger lately..urghhh! my pics keep on rotated by itself...=( haih anyway back to the main topic..the pictures beside here is babe Tingting.^^ went out to Chinatown,after my flight with ting and ginny..=P well basically its their off day though.. Main task accompany Gin to buy her phone..woots><..And main goal of goin is to take pictures with my babe! Camera!!!!!!! Well this is the results..
<a 3D shot by my camera..model:Ting Ting! hmmmm acct i have no idea which parts of this picture look 3D maybe it have to put in a TV and watch it a glasses and w'll see the effects gua..
 
and finally!!!! she bought her phone!! its been a lot of hard work finding her phone coz we are looking for the outlet for a very very very long time! Coz we have no idea  where on earth is the shop. urghh!!! 

ok next next Makan!!!!!!!
=P yum!!!!!
we try to make ourselves like tourist in this pic teheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
do we have the feel ?!
woots.


ok ignore my WeirD face! i have no idea why did i make that kind of expression anyway... but personally i like this picture coz it gives me the feel of hawker stall along the street..
awwww
i miss my hometown food! gosh!
><
this stall sold a prata like bun or somehow wrap..as we knew it coz the taste of it taste like wrap in the aircraft..hehe it cums in a few flavor but Gin n me just bought 2 of it .
^----------------------------------^
trust me u will spend like maniac @chinatown not on accessories but on FOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 


me, enjoying the wrap taste food....



 The night market view in Chinatown..

heeeeeeeeeeee us pretend to b tourist again....

me n darling Ting


180 view heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comments

Popular Posts