opus jay 2013 world tour!

hmmm it has been let's see 2 or 3 weeks since Jay Chou world tour concert 2013!! he is so so so so so gorgeous!!! @@ that was the first concert of my life! and it is my anniversary gift from him. =P so yeah I'm lucky heheehheh. we were seated at row 13 away from stage which is like not really close nor far from him because maybe i forgot to bring my specs so end up he is a bit blurry T_T.
well forget it at least i enjoyed the concert scream and shout and sing our lungs out for Jay Chou!!!!!!!!

this is how close we were to the stage








look at my baby boy =P so excited haha


loveeeeeeee heheheheeeeeeeee












he is so gorgeous!! i miss him already like a lot!! me and my boy keep re watching all of his concerts and listening to his songs like everyday. i swear that next time i will go to his concert again!!

stay tunes for my next update =P...
Shhhhh we will be going to Bali... heheheheheh


Comments

Popular Posts