New beginning yet start.

Gosh my blog is so so dead in a while by. Ow. =p busing my own stuff though, or how should I say hmmmmmm lazy more likely. Yes as my title of my post up there new beginning! Yes! I have left TR and joined MI. I must admit that I do really really missed TR the people and the stress free working environment! IT'S HEAVEN!!! But for my own good I have to chose 1 between 2. As I can't have both in the same time aren't I. No pain ,no gain.
From now on I shall practice, hello, my name is zoey,zoey voon,from batch 1-0-0 (yes 100 it is) nice to meet you. ( with a wide smile^________________^ on my face)
Yes suck it in! I told my self! Ahahah
Training going on pretty well this 2 weeks, people were not too nasty to me, YeT =p
God loves me=p I'm the only ex-crew so the others pretty respect me:))) as for me, I'll share my knowledge and help wherever I can.
But some do give a unsatisfactory face to me. Oh well as usual, I shall stick on to my "like I care " phrase. =p
Sharing is caring! =p
Being the only ex-crew benefits and negative in the same time. If you did a little bit of mistakes, there's where the weird quests come in.
=~~~~~
Oh!!!! I miss TR but for my own good! I shall take this bravely and wipe my sweat and tears with $$$$$$$
I have already made a promise to myself to ENJOY myself to the fullest.
I will continue to grow and learn as I go!! Will never let TR down!!!!! =p
Do not worry! I will move on!! =p
Tons of pictures will be coming up soon I hope. SEP week is finally here, urghhhh 3 solid weeks. With thick manuals, which I will bang my heads on them.;) water and slide jumping oooo fun part..... Drills. Ah yes team work^--------^ hope that my current batch girls would understand the objective of the drills!
Off for now. Will try my best to put on colourful paintings on my next chapter.

Comments

Popular Posts