BKK update

I know I know I'm a lazy bum to update my blog.. But what to do.. Seriously, I'm lazy! But since I went to BKK for a short holiday so I decided to share about it..
It has been a very very Luxury trip!
Just as my BFF use to say,
"NO MONEY NO HONEY"
=p


~BKK trip on 28-29 sept 2011~
It has been another hectic day of traveling...well this time is real traveling then doin FLIGHTS..=p. But a bad thing that is I'm having a very bad toothache TT.
Ihabe been mossy the whole day coz my tooth... Been sleeping throughout the flight..by the time I woke up for ,medicine is already landing.. After landed into BKK we queued up for a very very long custom declaration. Almost did what we use to do in BT muahahahahahaha walk through without queuing ..
After declared we hop on a airport cab and head to Tango Vibrant hotel ( somewhere in city area) and the great thing is the driver suddenly stop in the middle of no where and ask us where is the loctin of it?! I mean hallo u re the taxi driver.. U suppose to know right.. Luckily Sharon's bf got the hotel and send it to us.. Or else we might end up somewhere else but not BKK d..==
Check in late, we had a late dinner at seafood restaurant nearby... I can't enjoy the food coz my toothache is still there so I just eat abit and take my pills... Many many pills.... Thanks to bear accompany me to the doctor and send me to the airport!!! Or else I might not be in time..
TO BE CONTINUE.....^^
Wonderful set of crew of the day!

Comments

Popular Posts